Laticrete Latapoxy 300 is a high-strength, 3-part, 100% solids epoxy adhesive formulated for chemical resistant installations of quarry tile, brick and packing house tile. It is designed to prevent curling of water-sensitive marbles and agglomerates and is recommended for mesh mount glass mosaics in swimming pools, and resin backed tiles and stones. It will not stain white or light colored marbles. ASTM C627 Rated “Extra Heavy” Service, meets ANSI A118.3 criteria.
Packaging: All components packed in one pail. Each pail makes 1.8 gallons (6.8 L) of mortar.
- Water cleanable
- No flammable solvents are required to clean tools or finished work
- Ideal for installing moisture sensitive marble and agglomerate tiles
- Ideal for the installation of resin backed tile, mosaics, stone, and agglomerates
- Non-staining on white and light-colored marble
- High bond strength
- Maximum chemical resistance
- Conforms to ISO 13007 with a R2 Classification
|Net Weight (lbs.):||24.2|
|Warranty:||Limited Warranty Upon Manufacturer Inspection|