Laticrete Multimax Lite is the ultimate, lightweight, one-step, polymer fortified, large and heavy tile mortar for interior and exterior installations of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and brick. MULTIMAX LITE features maximum non-sag performance on walls and maximum buildup of up to 3/4" (19mm) without shrinkage on floors. MULTIMAX LITE is free of silica sand and has a smooth, lightweight, easy-to-trowel consistency and a long open time for ease of installation. It features a robust formula reinforced with Kevlar for maximum strength and durability, exceeding ANSI A118.15 requirements.
Laticrete MULTIMAX LITE utilizes LATICRETE'S HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™. This technology accelerates the hydration process to rapidly consume the water in the system, allowing the material to cure in a predictable manner.
Laticrete Multimax Lite Features:
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article.
- Incredible non-sag performance, even with heavy tile.
- 40 Minute Open Time
- Contains no silica sand.
- Smooth creamy, lightweight formula.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and A118.15.
- Exceeds ISO 13007-C2TES1P1 classification
- Excellent Large and Heavy Tile performance, 3/4" (19 mm) thick without shrinkage
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications.
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- High shear bond strength.
- Bonds to most substrates
- One mortar for Large and Heavy Tile, walls and thin-bed installations
- 25 Year System Warranty**.
- Reinforced with Kevlar® for maximum strength and performance
|Warranty:||Limited Warranty Upon Manufacturer Inspection|