NobleSealant 150 Waterproofing Sealant and Seamer is used as a sealant around drains for penetrations in membranes and seaming one sheet to another. The surface must be clean, dry and free of dust, oil and grease. Use a heavy-duty commercial caulking gun to apply. Contains porpylacetate. Store below 85 Farhenheit. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or inhalation of vapors. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Synthetic co-polymer rubber-high solids.
- Excellent o-zone, sunlight and weathering resistance.
- Adheres to wood, metal, concrete, glass, plastic and rubber.
- Broad temperature use range (-65F to 122F).
- Three-year shelf life at room temperature if unopened.
- to seam (join) sheets
- to seal all penetrations of the memberane
- to probive a seal between the waterproof membrane and clamping ring drain
- as a terminal edge and flashing sealant
- to adhere outside corners to the waterproofing membrane and bond the corner(s)to wall
- NobleSealant 150 has excellent adhesive properties and may also be used to spot bond the sheet to vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- 1/8" bead diameter: 150 L/F
- 3/16" bead diameter: 70 L/F
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1.44|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||1 13/16" x 1 13/16" x 8 1/2"|