The Raimondi base clips are part of the Raimondi Tile Leveling system used to eliminate lippage in tile installations. The leveling system works to ensure a smooth, high quality tile installation, even for non-professionals. The tile leveling clips are designed for tiles between 1/8" - 1/2" in thickness and which leave joint between the tiles is either 1/16" - 1/8" - 5/32". The Raimondi clips are color coded for ease of use.
- White: 1/32" for tiles that are 1/8" - 1/2" thick
- Clear: 1/16" for tiles that are 1/8" - 1/2" thick
- Red: 1/8" for tiles that are 1/8" - 1/2" thick
- Grey: 3/16" for tiles that are 1/8" - 1/2" thick
- White LS: Designed for tiles 1/2" to 3/4" thick.
All Raimondi clips have the breaking point very close to the plane where the tiles lay (1.2 mm - 3/64"). This means the system can be used without any problem even on very thin tiles (3 mm - 1/8") since there will still be a gap of 1.8 mm (5/64") for the grout.
Raimondi clips are made with premium quality plastics whose composition has been severely tested to ensure the perfect balance between elasticity and resistance which is indispensable in carrying out the proper function for which they were designed.
All the models of the Raimondi Tile Leveling Clips use the same wedge and the same pliers.
Use in conjunction with the Raimondi Wedges.
How to Use:
- After spreading the thinset or mastic adhesive, place the tile and insert the clips underneath the edge.
- Set the tile and beat with a rubber mallet to adjust.
- Insert the wedge and tighten by hand or with the Raimondi pliers.
- Wait for thinset or mastic adhesive to cure.
- Strike the clip with wedge parallel to the joint. This can be done with a rubber mallet or even feet.
- Save the wedges for reuse.