For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Schluter®-KERDI-DRAIN is a floor drain with an integrated bonding flange that provides a large contact area for a secure connection to the KERDI waterproofing membrane at the top of the assembly.
- Integrated sloped bonding flange available in ABS, PVC, or stainless steel allows for a secure, topical waterproofing connection
- ABS and PVC flange have a 2" or 3" outlet
- Stainless steel flange has a 2" or 3" no-hub outlet or a 2" threaded outlet
- Drain grate can be laterally adjusted to fit the layout of the tile grid and leveled to the tiled surface
- Accommodates wide range of tile thicknesses: 1/4" (6mm) to 1-1/4" (32 mm)
- Adjustable grate in stainless steel or various finishes of anodized aluminum
- Tamper proof screws and wrench also available
Grate kits include the grate, frame, height adjustment collar, and lateral adjustment ring. The KERDI-DRAIN flange kit must be purchased separately.
|In the Box:||
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1.00 - 15.50|
|Size (L x W x H):||11 13/16" x 11 13/16" x 2-3/16"|