Travertine filler is used to horizontally repair, rebuild, glue, and fill travertine, as well as similar stones. Travertine filler is a semisolid consistency that is smooth and easy to spread. It is used to fill all size holes in travertine and will accept a polish. Not suitable for temperatures below 32°. Recommended for interior use.
- Gel time in bulk at 77º: 2-3 min
- Tacky free time at 77º: 10-15 min
- Working time at 77º: 30-40 min
- Temp range for use after hardening: 32º to 230º
- Ratio of glue to hardener: 100/2-3% in weight
|Net Weight (lbs.):||2.35|
1 Customer Reviews
- Great Product
We used this for our lighter travertine and the clear for the darker travertine with very good results. Very happy and will use again.