Chameleon Tile & Stone Registers are used with ceramic tile, porcelain tile, slate, granite, marble, travertine, concrete, cork, hardwood and bamboo floors. Registers for either 3/8-inch or 1/2-inch material are available. Specify which thickness when ordering.
- Made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum, Chameleon Tile & Stone Registers come in two parts: a cradle and a frame.
- The installer cuts tile and stone materials with a ceramic tile wet saw.
- For wood materials, the installer uses a power saw to cut pieces.
- Pieces are then glued into the register’s channels with clear silicone caulk.
- The frame is installed directly on the subfloor, surrounded by tile or stone flooring.
- The cradle is removable.
Dampers are an option, custom-ordered to fit all standard tile & stone register sizes (below).
Available in these standard sizes (in inches). Measure vent opening & order
- 2 1/4 x 10
- 2 1/4 x 12
- 4 x 10
- 4 x 12
- 6 x 12
- Custom on request
Available in these two thicknesses:
- For 3/8" material
- For 1/2" material
1 Customer Reviews
- Great Product
We have installed the on several tile floor jobs and everyone loves them. They are a great selling point to set you apart from other contractors. So far all of the jobs have been on tile floors. We are about to use them on a prefinished hardwood floor and I anticipate the same results. I highly recommend them on any floor.