Schluter-RONDEC is a finishing and edge-protection profile for tiled edges and outside corners of tiled surfaces. The reveal of the profile forms a symmetrically rounded corner along the surface edge.
Schluter®-RONDEC is a finishing and edge protection profile for the outside corners of tiled surfaces. It features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile and a reveal that forms a symmetrically rounded outer corner with 1/4" (6 mm) radius along the surface edge.
The profile is available in stainless steel, solid brass, chrome-plated solid brass, anodized aluminum, color-coated aluminum, and PVC. RONDEC’s wide range of materials, colors, and surface finishes allows for color coordination with tile and grout and the creation of interesting accents in decorative designs. In addition to its decorative effect, the profile protects tile edges against damage caused by mechanical stresses.
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Ideal for color coordination for tile and grout
- Creates beautiful accents and decorative designs
- Combine with the DESIGNLINE border profile for increased design options
- Features an integrated joint spacer that creates a defined joint cavity between the tile and profile (specific materials only)
- Full line of accessories available, including inside and outside corners, sink corners, connectors, and end cap
NOTE: There are no inside or outside corners available for Schluter RONDEC in solid brass.
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|