RONDEC is a finishing and edge protection profile for the outside corners of tiled surfaces. It features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile and a reveal that forms a symmetrically rounded outer corner with 1/4" (6 mm) radius along the surface edge.
The profile is available in stainless steel, solid brass, chrome-plated solid brass, anodized aluminum, color-coated aluminum, and PVC. RONDEC’s wide range of materials, colors, and surface finishes allows for color coordination with tile and grout and the creation of interesting accents in decorative designs. In addition to its decorative effect, the profile protects tile edges against damage caused by mechanical stresses.
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Ideal for color coordination for tile and grout
- Creates beautiful accents and decorative designs
- Combine with the DESIGNLINE border profile for increased design options
- Features an integrated joint spacer that creates a defined joint cavity between the tile and profile (specific materials only)
- Full line of accessories available, including inside and outside corners, sink corners, connectors, and end caps
|SKU:||S RONDEC AB CA|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|
2 Customer Reviews
After ordering for a couple years something happened with the shipping. Order didn’t arrive on scheduled, after a call to customer service they sent it to me next day air! Job kept going and will definitely use them again.
- Fast Shipping; Excellent Customer Service
Ordered Schluter Rondec in trendline profile for a shower renovstin. Arrived in 5 business days in a cylinder, sturdy cardboard mailer in perfect shape. Customer service called to let me know product was being shipped from another location and would take 5 business days in transit. Saved about 20% total in comparison to a local Prosource. Very pleased!