The Alpha AWS-110 Wet Stone Cutter is ideal for those working with natural and engineered stone, tile, concrete, masonry and glass. It was designed to produce straight and true cuts as required by professional fabricators and installers. Equipped with one of the most powerful motors in its class, the AWS-110 has the strength to power through hard dense materials, such as, porcelain, hard red granites and engineered stone. The water-feed supply eliminates the harmful dust particles common in dry cutting applications.
The included self-stick felt strips can be applied to the base plate to protect the work surface from scratches. The AWS-110 may be used several ways. With the reversible ruler guide down, one can work off the edge of the stone; in the up position, it can glide along a straight edge. And, of course, it may be used free hand, either wet or dry. Additionally, utilizing the optional Carriage Assembly, one can use the Alpha Guide Rail System to perform machine precision cuts. In this manner, one can easily transition to polishing with the Alpha EdgeCrafter, there is no need to re-position the guide rail.
The AWS-110 is more than a saw; it is a complete cutting system that can be used for cutting, scoring, profiling and more. It is designed and manufactured with the highest quality standards, as are all Alpha Professional Tools products.
- Produces Straight and True Cuts Everytime
- Powers Through Hard Dense Materials, Such As, Porcelain, Hard Red Granites and Engineered Stone
- Water-Feed Supply Eliminates The Harmful Dust Particles
- Base Plate Allows Guides To Be Used in Multiple Ways
- The Perfect Tile Cutter
- Included Self-Stick Felt Strips Protects The Work Surface From Scratches
- Built-In GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter)
- Cutting Disc Diameter 4", 4-1/2"
- Max. Cutting Depth 1-1/4"
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||30 Days Parts/Labor|
|Blade Capacity:||4 1/2"|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||13000|
|Depth of Cut at 45° (in.):||1-7/16"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||6.8|