The Imer Combi 250/1000 VA Lite Tile and Stone Saw is designed for those jobs requiring cutting of longer materials, up to 40" in length, yet small enough that a lighter, more portable and affordable saw is appropriate. It sits between the Combi 250VA and Combi 250/1500VA Saws.
The 45 degree tilt mechanism allows accurate and easy miter cuts. The new 1.75 hp high torque motor makes quicker work of denser and material.
- A laser cutting guide now comes standard with every Combi 250/1000VA Lite. Mark the line of your cut on the material, line it up with the laser and go!
- To make a miter cut just tilt the cutting head over to 45 degrees. The cuts are absolutely perfect, make seamless backsplash in just minutes.
- Plunge cuts are smooth and precise as the cast aluminum cutting head pivots on a sealed bushing. L cuts for door jams are now quick and simple.
- Aircraft quality cast aluminum materials make for a rigid and light weight saw which will maintain its finish for years to come.
- The extruded aluminum travel bar design provides a smooth and accurate cut. Maintenance is minimal, just spray and wipe with WD-40.
- The stand is like the saw, very light and very stable, and has a built in wheel-kit so that the Combi 250/1000 Lite is easy to move around the job site. And it folds in two in seconds to load it up or put it away quickly.
|In the Box:||
|SKU:||T-TILE I24 SAW|
|Warranty:||One Year Warranty|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||2,800|
|Size (L x W x H):||55" x 25" x 24"|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||37" (40" w/ plunge cut)|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||3-3/4"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||82|