The 10" Imer Combi 250/1500VA Lite Tile and Stone Saw is designed for those jobs requiring cutting of longer materials, up to 40" in length, yet small enough that a ligher, more portable and affordable saw is appropriate. It sits between the Combi 250VA and C350 iPower saws.
The 45 degree tilt mechanism allows accurate and easy miter cuts. The new 1.75 hp high torque motor makes quicker work of denser and material.
- A laser cutting guide now comes standard with every Combi 250/1500VA Lite. Mark the line of your cut on the material, line it up with the laser, and go!
- To make a miter cut just tilt the cutting head over to 45°. The cuts are absolutely perfect, make seamless backsplash in just minutes.
- Plunge cuts are smooth and precise as the cast aluminum cutting head pivots on a sealed bushing. ‘L’ cuts for door jams are now quick n’ simple.
- Aircraft quality cast aluminum materials make for a rigid and light weight saw which will maintain its finish for years to come.
- The extruded aluminum travel bar design provides a smooth and accurate cut. Maintenance is minimal, just spray n’ wipe with WD-40.
- The stand is like the saw, very light and very stable. The stand also has a built in wheelkit so that the Combi 250/1500VA is easy to move around the job site. And it folds in two in seconds to load it up or put it away quickly.
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||One Year Warranty|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||2,800|
|Size (L x W x H):||76" x 25" x 24"|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||57" (60" w/ plunge cut)|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||3-3/4"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||125|