The notched trowels provide excellent value in a USA made tool. Extra-hard tempered steel blades are riveted to the alloy mounting ensures durability and long life. Traditional straight wood handles handles. Designed to spread mastic, thinset and other adhesives for flooring and wall applications.
- Blade size: 11" x 4 1/2"
- Cast aluminum mounting is attached with rivets to the tempered steel blade
- The hardest blade available, making them last longer
- Notch style and size help to control depth and amount of adhesive applied
- Notch depth = 1/4", Notch Width = 1/4"
- Used to spread adhesive or mastic on the base surface before laying tile, carpet, or other floor coverings
|SKU:||MT V STW USA|