For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
DESIGNLINE is a border profile used to create decorative designs in tile fields on walls. In stainless steel, the profile can also be used to produce decorative designs in floors.
- Create decorative designs in tile fields in walls, and in stainless steel, the profile can be used to produce decorative designs in floors
- Features a 1" (25 mm)-wide visible surface
- DESIGNLINE in anodized aluminum features an integrated joint spacer that establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile
- Combine with QUADEC or RONDEC finishing profiles for endless design opportunities
- Available in chrome-plated solid brass, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel
- Also available by special order in square check and leather texture finishes
The profile is available in stainless steel, chrome-plated solid brass and anodized aluminum and is designed to coordinate with the corresponding Schluter RONDEC Profile in Stainless Steel for outside wall corners.
Schluter-DESIGNLINE has a 1" (25 mm) wide surface area and a thickness of 1/4" (6 mm). It is anchored in the mortar bond coat between tile courses via its cross sectional shape and can be used with thicker tiles by building up the setting material behind the profile.
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.73 - 2.17|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||8' 2-1/2" x 1" x 1/4"|
|Trim Material:||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|