For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Outside corner for Schluter-DILEX-HK, a cove-shaped profile with rigid PVC anchoring legs and a soft CPE movement zone that separates individual tile fields at floor/wall transitions and forms the visible surface.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Accommodates wall and floor tiles of dissimilar thicknesses
- Features a tile pocket that hides cut tile edges
- 11/16"(18mm)-wide, soft CPE movement zone separates individual tile fields and forms the visible surface
- Meets strict hygienic requirements of commercial kitchens, bathrooms, food processing plants and any tiled environment where a sanitary cove base is desired
- Prevents sound bridges, making it ideal for floor/wall transitions in sound-rated floors
- Integrates with DILEX-HKW for applications where cove trim is required for inside wall corners
- Outside corners, 2-way and 3-way inside corners, connectors, and end caps are available
- Available in different colors of PVC
|SKU:||S DILEX HK OUT CORNER|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.02|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||2" x 2" x 1"|