For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Schluter DILEX AHKA is an anodized aluminum, cove-shaped profile for transitions between walls to be tiled and previously finished floors. The profile features a single trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat and a dovetailed channel, which can be bonded to floor surfaces using Schluter-KERDI-FIX, epoxy resin, silicone, thin-set mortar, etc. A 3/8" (10 mm) radius cove section forms the visible surface and prevents the accumulation of dirt, making cleaning simple. DILEX-AHKA prevents surface water penetration and meets the maintenance and hygienic requirements of commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and food-processing plants, or any tiled environment where a sanitary cove base is desired. DILEX-AHKA integrates with the Schluter-DILEX-AHK and Schluter-RONDEC profiles at 90° inside and outside vertical wall corners, respectively.
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Features a single trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat and a dovetailed channel which is bonded to floor surfaces
- Features a 3/8"(10 mm)-wide radius to prevent water penetration and dirt accumulation, making cleaning simple
- Ideal for tiled environments with high sanitary requirements, such as commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and food processing plants
- Accessories for DILEX-AHKA include 90° and 135° inside and outside corners, and end caps.
- Available in various finishes of anodized aluminum
|SKU:||S DILEX AHKA|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.45 - 1.11|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||8' 2-1/2" x R3/8" x 5/16" - 8' 2-1/2" x R3/8" x 9/16"|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|