Schluter®-DILEX AHKA Cove Profiles are an anodized aluminum cove-shaped profile for transitions between walls to be tiled and previously finished floors. The DILEX AHKA profile features a single trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat and a dovetailed channel, which can be bonded to floor surfaces using Schluter®-KERDI-FIX, epoxy resin, silicone, thin-set mortar, etc. These end caps work in conjunction with the DILEX AHKA Cove Profiles to create a clean finish to your tiling project.
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Features a single trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat and a dovetailed channel which is bonded to floor surfaces
- Features a 3/8"(10 mm)-wide radius to prevent water penetration and dirt accumulation, making cleaning simple
- Ideal for tiled environments with high sanitary requirements, such as commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and food processing plants
- 90° and 135° inside and outside corners, and end caps available
- Available in various finishes of anodized and color-coated aluminum
|SKU:||S DILEX AHKA END CAP|