Schluter-JOLLY is a finishing and edge-protection profile for the outside corners of tiled surfaces. It features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile, and an 87° sloped vertical wall section that provides a decorative finish and protects adjacent tiles.
Schluter-JOLLY, in PVC, is manufactured using pre-colored, rigid PVC that resists bending and scratching. The material is UV-resistant, though not permanently colorstable, in exterior applications. The profile is not suited for corners or transitions subject to heavy mechanical stresses; for example, at stair edges or floor transitions.
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Ideal for creating decorative transitions on walls
- Ideal trim for the top edge of a tiled wall, backsplash, and bathtub surround
- Features an integrated joint spacer that establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile
- Anchoring leg is available with a radius perforation so that the profile can be used to form curves
|SKU:||S JOLY PVC|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|