KERDI LINE is a low profile linear floor drain specifically designed for bonded waterproofing assemblies. KERDI-LINE can be installed adjacent to walls or at intermediate locations in showers, steam rooms, wet rooms, and other applications that require waterproofing and drainage. The floor can be sloped on a single plane to KERDI-LINE, which enables the use of large-format tiles and creates interesting design opportunities.
- Create barrier-free, open-concept spaces
- Floors can be sloped on a single plane to KERDI-LINE, enabling the use of large-format tiles
- Channel body is made of formed stainless steel and features a KERDI collar to create a secure waterproof connection
- Two frame height options available to accommodate different tile covering thicknesses
- Off-set and center outlets available
- Accommodates all thicknesses of ceramic tiles and stone coverings
- Available in lengths ranging from 20” (50 cm) to 72”(180 cm)
- Grate assemblies sold separately and available in three designs: closed, perforated, and a frameless tileable grate
- Can be used with the KERDI-LINE-FC to create a seamless look in applications where multiple drains are installed end-to-end
KERDI-LINE consists of a formed stainless steel channel body and a grate assembly that can be seamlessly adjusted to the thickness of the ceramic tile or stone covering from 1/8" to 1" (3 mm to 25 mm). The channel body features a standard 2" (50 mm) no-hub outlet and is attached to the pipe using an appropriate mechanical (e.g., flexible or no-hub) coupling. The simple connection to standard drain outlets makes KERDI-LINE suitable for new construction and renovation. KERDI-LINE is available with both center and off-set outlets. The off-set outlet is located 8" (20.3 cm) from the edge of the channel body and provides flexibility when obstacles (e.g., floor joists) are encountered during installation.
KERDI-LINE includes a corresponding polystyrene foam channel support and can be installed in conjunction with the matching KERDI-SHOWER-L/-LS sloped trays with integrated KERDI waterproofing or a sloped mortar bed covered with the KERDI waterproofing membrane. The trays are available for wall (-LS) or center (-L) drain placement. Surrounding walls are made waterproof using KERDI or KERDI-BOARD.
The perimeter of the channel body consists of a bonding flange laminated with a collar made of KERDI. It ensures a simple and secure connection to the bonded waterproofing assembly, both in the floor area and on adjacent walls.
The the KERDI-LINE Grate Assembly is sold separately and is requiried for a finished installation.
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|