For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Schluter-SCHIENE-STEP is a finishing and edging profile for ceramic tile and natural stone installations on countertops, stairs, and tile-over-tile applications on walls. The top of the profile features a vertical wall section that finishes and protects the tile from damage, while the vertical leg covers the edge of the sub-assembly, top of the riser, or existing wall edge.
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- The ribbed vertical leg covers the edge of the countertop sub-assembly or the top of the stair riser
- Integrated joint spacer establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile (anodized aluminum version only)
- The “T” configuration of the profile effectively finishes and protects the edges of both the old and new tile on walls
- Ideal for residential applications
- 90° and 135° inside and outside corners, connectors, and end caps available in brushed stainless steel only
- Available in anodized aluminum and brushed stainless steel
|SKU:||S SCHIENE-STEP A|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1.49 - 1.84|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||8' 2-1/2" x 1 3/16" x 5/16" - 8' 2-1/2" x 1 1/2" x 9/16"|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|