PASCO Vinyl Cement is designed specifically for use with PASCO Vinyl Shower Pans and PASCO Vinyl Prefab Corners.
- Surfaces to be joined must be clean and dry.
- Apply cement with dauber or short natural bristle brush. If cement appears jellied, may be thinned by adding a small amount of acetone.
- To join sheets allow a 4" minimum overlap. Apply a thin, even coat of cement to both surfaces to be joined. The entire surface of the material to be joined must be covered with cement. Apply the vinyl cement to the short lengths of material, not to exceed 3" at a time.
- Join cemented surfaces as quickly as possible before cement dries. For seams exceeding 6" in length, use a weighted, smooth flooring roller to facilitate bonding of material.
- Apply a wide bead of cement to the entire length of the overlap. If material has been joined outside of installation area, apply the bead to both top and bottom edges of the overlap.
- Do not disturb or try to peel joined surfaces.
- The cemented seam should fully cure in 24 hours.
NOTE: COMMON PVC PIPE CEMENT WILL NOT SOLVENT WELD VINYL SHOWER PAN LINER
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1.10|
|Size (L x W x H):||4" x 4" x 5"|