The full range of RUBI Manual Diamond Polishing Pads are ideal for edge grinding and polishing, both for surface cuts of natural stone and ceramic tiles.
These RUBI Polishing Pads are semi-flexible diamond pads and their EVA body means they have excellent adaptation to the user’s hand. The grip on the pads has a side slit that increases the ergonomics of the block and reduces hand fatigue while polishing.They are designed to work on those areas where access with electrical tools is very complicated, such as interior angles, hollow areas or corners and for roughing and smoothing of chipped or sharp edges.
To get a good result, the type of material should be taken into account, as well as its condition.
RUBI manual diamond rubber polishing pads can be used for dry work but wet polishing is recommended, whether by wetting the pad or providing a continuous source of cooling water.
RUBI Manual Diamond Polishing Pads feature:
- Wet use is recommended.
- #60, #120 and #200 for grinding.
- Semi-flexible. Good adaptation to the user's hand.
- #400 for polishing.
- Dimensions of the diamond plate: 55x90 mm.
- Rubber pad dimensions: 58x94x30 mm.
- Range of diamond rubber pads for roughing and edge polishing, cutting and surfaces of natural stone and ceramic tile.
|Size (L x W x H):||2 9/32" x 3 45/64" x 1 3/16"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet or Dry|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.7|