For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
RONDEC is a finishing and edge protection profile for the outside corners of tiled surfaces. It features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile and a reveal that forms a symmetrically rounded outer corner with 1/4" (6 mm) radius along the surface edge. The profile protects tile edges against damage caused by mechanical stresses.
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Ideal for color coordination for tile and grout
- Creates beautiful accents and decorative designs
- Combine with the DESIGNLINE border profile for increased design options
- Features an integrated joint spacer that creates a defined joint cavity between the tile and profile (specific materials only)
- Full line of accessories available, including inside and outside corners, sink corners, connectors, and end caps
NOTE: There are no inside or outside corners available for Schluter RONDEC in solid brass.
|SKU:||S RONDEC AB CP|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1.41 - 2.34|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||8' 2-1/2" x 1/4" - 8' 2-1/2" x 1/2"|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|