Schluter-RONDEC is a finishing and edge-protection profile for tiled edges and outside corners of tiled surfaces. The reveal of the profile forms a symmetrically rounded corner along the surface edge.
The profile is available in stainless steel, solid brass, chrome-plated solid brass, anodized aluminum, color-coated aluminum, and PVC. RONDEC’s wide range of materials, colors, and surface finishes allows for color coordination with tile and grout and the creation of interesting accents in decorative designs. In addition to its decorative effect, the profile protects tile edges against damage caused by mechanical stresses.
In addition, RONDEC is suitable for transitions, corners, or dado coverings with other covering materials; for example, carpet, parquetry, natural stone tiles, or cold-cured resin coatings. The integrated joint spacer forms a defined joint cavity with the tile.
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Ideal for color coordination for tile and grout
- Creates beautiful accents and decorative designs
- Combine with the DESIGNLINE border profile for increased design options
- Features an integrated joint spacer that creates a defined joint cavity between the tile and profile (specific materials only)
- Full line of accessories available, including inside and outside corners, sink corners, connectors, and end caps
- Available in chrome-plated solid brass, anodized aluminum, color-coated aluminum, stainless steel, and PVC
Note: Schluter-RONDEC, in stainless steel, does not feature the integrated joint spacer. Matching inside and outside corners, including sink corners, and connectors are available.
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|
1 Customer Reviews
- Great edging to your backsplash
Even bullnose, which you can’t get for all tile, doesn’t compare to the glamorous look this profile will add to a great tile job!