For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
TREP-B profiles are designed to protect tiled stair edges and provide an easily visible, slip-resistant wear surface for durable, safe, and visually appealing stair-nosing design.
The profiles feature a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg made of aluminum which is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile and supports a slip-resistant thermoplastic rubber wear surface. The tread surface of TREP-B is available in a variety of colors and can be replaced in case of damage or wear.
- Prevents tile edges on stairs from chipping
- Ensures a slip-resistant wear surface
- Features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg made of aluminum with a slip-resistant, thermoplastic rubber wear surface
- Ideal for offices, shopping malls, and other public areas
- Designed with a colored tread surface, which can be replaced in case of damage or wear (various colors available)
- Designed for areas exposed to heavy foot traffic
- End caps available
- Available in brushed stainless steel (-SE) or aluminum (-S or –B)
|SKU:||S TREP B ALUM|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||2.37 - 4.93|
|Size (L x W x H):||4' 11" x 2 1/8" x 5/16" - 8' 2-1/2" x 2 1/8" x 1"|
|Trim Length:||4' 11", 8' 2-1/2"|