For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Schluter-TREP-G are designed to protect tiled stair edges and provide an easily visible, slip-resistant wear surface for a durable, safe and visually appealing stair-nosing design. TREP-GK is subsequently bonded to existing applications (i.e. as a repair).
Schluter®-TREP-G is designed to protect tiled stair edges and provide an easily visible, slip-resistant wear surface for durable, safe, and visually appealing stair-nosing design. The profile is made of attractive and durable stainless steel with a special slip-resistant tread, making it particularly suited for areas subjected to heavy foot traffic, such as offices or public buildings. The surface features a self-adhesive, slip-resistant tread with an embedded mineral grain coating. The treads are available in a variety of colors and can be replaced in case of damage or wear. The profile can be integrated into stairs covered with ceramic tile or natural stone, as well as into a screed or surface coating. TREP-G is available in 1-3/16" (30 mm) and 2-5/32" (55 mm) widths. Matching end caps are available.
- Prevents tile edges on stairs from chipping
- Ensures a slip-resistant wear surface
- Features a self-adhesive slip-resistant tread with colored embedded mineral grain coating (various colors available)
- Slip-resistant tread is replaceable
- Features a stainless steel anchoring leg which is embedded in the tile bond coat
- Ideal for offices, shopping malls, and other public areas
- TREP-GK is installed as a retrofit application
- End caps available
- Available in brushed stainless steel
|SKU:||S TREP G|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1.53 - 3.75|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||4' 11" x 1 3/16" x 11/32" - 8' 2-1/2" x 2 5/32" x 9/16"|
|Trim Material:||Stainless Steel/Thermoplastic|
|Trim Length:||4' 11", 8' 2-1/2"|