Schluter-DILEX-BTO is an expansion joint profile that bridges expansion joints at floor/wall transitions and accommodates movement via the 1-3/16” (30 mm)-wide telescopic center section, which also forms the visible surface.
Schluter-DILEX-BTO, a variation of DILEX-BT, can be used to create expansion joints at floor/wall transitions. Schluter®-DILEX-BTO features trapezoid-perforated anchoring legs, made of anodized aluminum, which are secured in the mortar bond coat and provide edge protection for adjacent tiles against mechanical stresses. The anchoring legs can also be integrated into the mortar bed for other covering materials, such as carpeting or VCT. Therefore, the profile can move together with the respective covering assembly. The 1-3/16" (30 mm)- wide telescopic center section absorbs movements of +/- 7/32" (5 mm). The lateral pivot joints allow for the absorption of three-dimensional movement.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Prevents cracking and delamination of tiles
- Ideal for tile surfaces exposed to foot and vehicular traffic
- May also be used in coverings cleaned with machines
|SKU:||S DILEX BT/O|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|