Schluter-DILEX-KSA is a perimeter joint profile with a stainless steel or aluminum anchoring leg and a 3/8” (10 mm)-wide, replaceable rubber movement zone that isolates the tile covering from fixed building elements.
Schluter®-DILEX-KSA features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg, made of stainless steel or aluminum, which is secured in the mortar bond coat and provides edge protection for adjacent tiles, and a self-adhesive backing strip which can be bonded to fixed building elements (e.g., door and window frames, bathtubs and shower trays, countertops, etc.). The profile isolates the tile covering from the structure and accommodates movement via the 3/8" (10 mm)-wide, soft thermoplastic rubber movement zone, which also forms the visible surface. The thermoplastic rubber movement zone can be replaced if damaged. DILEX-KSA uses the same anchoring leg as DILEX-KSN to allow for the same appearance throughout an installation. DILEX-KSA also prevents sound bridges, making it ideal for transitions in sound-rated floors.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Prevents cracking and delamination of tiles
- Ideal for applications such as window and door frames
- Features a self-adhesive strip that allows it to bond to the fixed building elements
- These profiles are V2A Stainless Steel
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Material:||Stainless Steel/Thermoplastic|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|