Schluter- DILEX-BWA is a perimeter joint profile with a rigid PVC anchoring leg and a 3/16” (5 mm)-wide, soft CPE movement zone that isolates the tile covering from fixed building elements, such as bathtubs, shower trays, and door and window frames.
Schluter®-DILEX-BWA features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg, made of recycled rigid PVC, which is secured in the mortar bond coat, and a dovetailed channel, made of recycled rigid PVC, which can be bonded to fixed building elements (e.g., door and window frames, bathtubs and shower trays, countertops, etc.) using Schluter®-KERDI-FIX, epoxy resin, silicone, tile adhesive, etc. The profile isolates the tile covering from the structure and accommodates movement via the 3/16” (5 mm)-wide soft chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) movement zone, which also forms the visible surface. The lower CPE movement zone is slit to maximize the absorption of movement. DILEX-BWA also prevents sound bridges, making it ideal for transitions in sound-rated floors.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Prevents cracking and delamination of tiles
- Ideal for applications such as bathtubs, shower trays, and door and window frames
- Features a dovetailed channel made of rigid PVC that can be bonded to fixed building elements
- Movement zone is available in different colors to match the grout
|SKU:||S DILEX BWA|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|