USG Fiberock Tile Backerboard and Underlayment panels are manufactured from an environmentally sustainable, specially engineered combination of synthetic gypsum and cellulose fibers. They have an integral water-resistant composition that offers durability, superior performance and exceptional tile bond, and are engineered to meet water-, mold- and indentation resistance needs under and/or behind tile, resilient flooring, carpeting, hardwood flooring and laminate flooring in new construction and/or remodeling.
USG Fiberock Tile Backerboard is an ideal substrate for painted wall surfaces, when transitioning from tile to paint, and provides a smooth, flat surface that resists swelling and warping often seen with wood-based underlayments. They also contain none of the resins, adhesives or solvents that can stain floor covering materials, and offer greater resistance to indentation than other underlayment products and can be used throughout a home—in both wet and dry areas— regardless of the flooring material chosen.
Fiberock Tile Backerboard features:
- Certified recycled content of 95 percent
- Uniform composition provides both strength and water resistance
- Use in both wet and dry areas throughout the home
- Ideal under tile, stone, vinyl, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring and carpeting
- Superior tile bond — three times industry standard Recognized by major resilient-flooring and adhesive manufacturers
- Free of resins, adhesives, and solvents that might stain a vinyl floor
- Provides a smooth, flat, paintable surface for wall applications.
- Easy to cut, fasten and install
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Warranty:||20 Year Limited Warranty|