The Schluter DILEX HKW Profile is a PVC cove-shaped profile for inside wall corners and floor/wall transitions in applications where limited movement is expected.
Schluter®-DILEX-HKW features trapezoid-perforated anchoring legs, made of recycled rigid PVC, which are secured in the mortar bond coat, and a rigid PVC cove section that accommodates minor movements and forms the visible surface. The profile’s 11/16" (18 mm) radius prevents the accumulation of dirt and makes cleaning simple. The profile separates tile fields that meet at inside corners where limited movement is expected. DILEX-HKW prevents surface water penetration and meets the maintenance and hygienic requirements of commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and food-processing plants, or any tiled environment where a sanitary cove base is desired. DILEX-HKW features anchoring legs with equal “U” dimensions and is, therefore, ideal for floor/wall transitions where floor and wall tiles are the same thickness. Accessories for the DILEX-HKW include: inside and outside corners, and end caps.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Accommodates wall and floor tiles that are of the same thickness
- 11/16" (18 mm)-wide radius prevents water penetration and dirt accumulation, making cleaning simple
- Meets strict hygienic requirements of commercial kitchens, bathrooms, food processing plants and any tiled environment where a sanitary cove base is desired
- Available in different colors of PVC
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|