Schluter-KERDI-BOARD-V is a vertically grooved substrate and building panel for creating rounded and curved elements–without the need for wood or metal framing.
If the grooved surface points toward the inside, it is recommended to fill the grooves with tile adhesive prior to installation. If a larger expanse of grooved Schluter KERDI-BOARD panels is required, several panels can be attached with double sided adhesive tape.
- Ideal substrate for tiling curved elements such as columns, curved tub surrounds, and curved shower walls
- Even, impact-resistant, and rigid
- Waterproof, thermally insulating and dimensionally stable
- Quick to install and easy to cut with a utility knife using printed gridlines
- Lightweight, easy to handle and transport
- Connect several panels together with thin-set mortar, KERDI-FIX adhesive, or double-sided adhesive tape to cover larger areas
Not available as single sheets
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|