For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
KERDI-SEAL-PS and Schluter-KERDI-SEAL-MV are prefabricated waterproofing seals with over-molded rubber gaskets designed for protrusions through KERDI, DITRA, or DITRA-XL membranes and protect moisture-sensitive backing panels at the mixing valve. They are used to provide waterproofing moisture control for shower heads, tub spouts and mixing valves.
- Preformed seals made of KERDI
- Ensures a fully water-tight seal preventing leaks and mold growth
- 4-mil thickness minimizes build-up
- Protects exposed edges of moisture-sensitive backing panels
- Seals tightly to pipe penetrations
- Part of the Schluter Shower System family of products
|SKU:||S KERDI SEAL PS/MV|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.02 - 0.07|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||8 17/64" x 8 17/64" x 5/32"|