For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Schluter®-TREP-EK is designed to provide an easily visible, slip-resistant wear surface for durable, safe, and visually appealing stair-nosing design. The profile is made of attractive and durable stainless steel, making it particularly suited for areas subjected to heavy foot traffic, such as offices or public buildings. TREP-EK is a variant of the TREP-E profile, without an anchoring leg. The profile is adhered to existing steps, e.g., for retrofitting over damaged edges, eliminating the need to replace the entire step.
Schluter-TREP-E and TREP-EK are designed to protect tiled stair edges and provide an easily visible, slip-resistant wear surface for durable, safe, and visually appealing stair-nosing design.
- Prevents tile edges on stairs from chipping
- Ensures a slip-resistant wear surface
- Features a stainless steel anchoring leg which is embedded in the tile bond coat
- Ideal for residential applications or areas exposed to light foot traffic
- Ideal for offices, shopping malls, and other public areas
- End caps available for TREP-E
- Available in stainless steel
|SKU:||S TREP E EK|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.99 - 2.09|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||4' 11" x 1 19/64" x 1/16" - 8' 2-1/2" x 1 19/64" x 1/16"|
|Trim Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Trim Length:||4' 11", 8' 2-1/2"|