Schluter-TREP-E are designed to protect tiled stair edges and provide an easily visible, slip-resistant wear surface for durable, safe, and visually appealing stair-nosing design.
The profiles feature a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg made of stainless steel (V2A) which is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile.
- Prevents tile edges on stairs from chipping
- Ensures a slip-resistant wear surface
- Features a stainless steel anchoring leg which is embedded in the tile bond coat
- Ideal for residential applications or areas exposed to light foot traffic
- Ideal for offices, shopping malls, and other public areas
- End caps available for TREP-E
- Available in stainless steel
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Trim Length:||4' 11", 8' 2-1/2"|