Wedi Subliner Dry is a waterproof, thin-layer, crack isolating sealing membrane made from highly tear-resistant polyethylene film, which offers optimum connection to tile laying materials thanks to its dual-sided special fleece lamination. The installation over preexisting wall surfaces is smooth and any thinset suitable for the tile or stone finish may be used on top of the Wedi system. Wedi Subliner Dry is part of the wedi Waterproof System which includes wedi sealing tape, prefabricated corner tape and plumbing fixture collars as well as wedi bonding flange drains, sold seperately.
Also available in inside and outside corners.
Sold by linear foot. 3' 3" wide.
Wedi Subliner Dry features:
- Water vapour retardant
- Flexible & crack-bridging
- High tear-resistance
- Alkaline resistant
- Quickly installed
- Easy to install
- Low overall height
- Can be used on hot-water underfloor heating
- Strong adhesion of wedi laying materials
- Chemical-resistance in accordance with DIN EN 1847
- Suitable for application on hot-water floor heating systems
- Suitable for application under electric floor heating systems