For all Expedited Schluter orders shipping via overnight or 2nd Day Air, the order must be placed by 10am PST to qualify for same day shipment (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Schluter-DILEX-EKSB is a surface joint profile for thinner floor coverings, such as such as VCT flooring or coatings, with stainless steel anchoring legs and a 1/4" (6 mm)-wide, soft thermoplastic rubber movement zone that separates individual fields in the floor covering and forms the visible surface.
Schluter®-DILEX-EKSB featuring stainless steel anchoring legs, is available in 3/32" (2.5 mm), 3/16" (4.5 mm), and 1/4" (6 mm) heights to accommodate thinner floor coverings (e.g., VCT flooring or coatings). DILEX-EKSB is appropriate for residential to medium-duty commercial applications.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Prevents cracking and delamination of tiles
- Features stainless steel anchoring legs
- Ideal for residential to medium-duty commercial applications
- Available in V2A (standard 304 equivalent) or V4A (highest corrosion resistance - 316L equivalent) stainless steel
|SKU:||S DILEX EKSB|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1.69 - 2.13|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Size (L x W x H):||8' 2-1/2" x 1/4" x 3/32" - 8' 2-1/2" x 1/4" x 1/4"|
|Trim Material:||Stainless Steel/Thermoplastic|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|