Schluter-DILEX-EKSB is a surface joint profile for thinner floor coverings, such as such as VCT flooring or coatings, with stainless steel anchoring legs and a 1/4" (6 mm)-wide, soft thermoplastic rubber movement zone that separates individual fields in the floor covering and forms the visible surface.
Schluter®-DILEX-EKSB featuring stainless steel anchoring legs, is available in 3/32" (2.5 mm), 3/16" (4.5 mm), and 1/4" (6 mm) heights to accommodate thinner floor coverings (e.g., VCT flooring or coatings). DILEX-EKSB is appropriate for residential to medium-duty commercial applications.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Prevents cracking and delamination of tiles
- Features stainless steel anchoring legs
- Ideal for residential to medium-duty commercial applications
- Available in V2A (standard 304 equivalent) or V4A (highest corrosion resistance - 316L equivalent) stainless steel
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Material:||Stainless Steel/Thermoplastic|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|